Our rates reflect the following facts:
- Workers Compensation Insurance. This costs us $16.22 per $100 of payroll. This protects you and our movers in case something happens on the job site.
- Commercial Liability: $1,000,000 of coverage any time our company shows up at your door
- Truck and Cargo Insurance: $1,000,000 of coverage for our trucks and $750,000 of coverage for the cargo.
- Payroll taxes: We pay the IRS a percentage of our payroll every time we write a paycheck.
- Livable wages: Our employees are professionals and will be paid no less than $17.00 per hour to start. This is local and sustainable, especially given the relentless service and difficulty of this industry.
- Regulated Pricing: Oregon requires licensed and insured moving companies to follow their pricing structure. That’s why you will see the same rates across most moving fleets.